I just started working out , 4 weeks already and i was wondering what is the best supplement for muscle gain? Which foods should i avoid or eat more?

Plus, i want to do it naturally so please i do not want any "steroid type of stuff". I just need a supplement that is healthy but also builds my muscles?! ANYONE?!!

Almost all supplements available in the market right now contains steroids, so you shouldn't think of taking supplements.

You have best natural supplements you should avoid food which contains much calories and fats with perfect workout eat red meat,white meat,beans,nuts,eggs (ONLY White), and food which have proteins fiber etc eat fruits like banana,Apples and drink milk that will surely work and you will get a very attractive physic  if you are exercising in perfect angles and giving it proper time.

Thanks for the quick response. I will definitely avoid any supplement :). Yeah, you must be right. There is no "over-the-night" solution to gain muscle. You just have to be really persistent about it and eat those food rich in proteins.

One more thing, what about those protein shakes with natural supplements. Like blending bananas, yogurt, milk together and drinking that instead of eating? Are those good for me and when should i be drinking them post or pre workout?

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Umm what supplements are you talking about that contain steroids, do you even work out?? Aside from very few supplements that are hard to get what supplements contain steroids, please tell me.

I don't know what abner is talking about in regards to supplements, I'm neither for or against the use of supplements. The problem with supplements isn't that they contain steroids. It's that they're overly expensive and often offer unrealistic results. Some supplements claimed to be "supported by research" but the research was done on animals and not humans, thus the results really aren't valid. Bottom line, as a beginner, you needn't worry about supplements.

To build muscle, focus on exercise and proper nutrition. it takes time and hard work but that's the only way of building muscle. If you want further advice about nutrition or exercise programs feel free to message me.

Hope this helps,

cheers.