What is the most accurate deadlift form? I really like this exercise and I think it is a great thing for strength and muscle mass. Still, it could be a tricky workout if you are not warmed up and prepared. So, what are your experiences with this exercise? I have a barbell at home and instead of biceps and bench press, I do deadlift all the time. I guess it suits me. So, any deadlifters out there?

I also include deadlift in my personal training. It really is a great workout exercise for lower back, glutes and legs. I think that many people avoid this exercise because it can be hard for beginners and you do not feel any improvement for a long time. All you do feel is tension in the back which somehow differs from those in, biceps for example. Nevertheless, this is one of my favorite workouts. As for the way how to perform it right, just grab and lift. Quite simple.