I'm 15 and I can't get any info on this subject. My voice has semi-changed. It is in that half man half boy faze and won't finish. I have plenty of pubes, a little bit of upper lip hair, I shaved peach fuzz once, and I have a noticeable amount of armpit and leg hair. My penis is 6.5" erect what stage am I in? Also, my cum is like yellow-ish. Is that normal?

Hi guest,

We can't say for certain what stage you are in but if you have armpit hair and are starting to shave you are well into puberty.  Your penis is above average size for an adult.  Your semen is NORMAL, you are NORMAL.

In order to tell you what stage you are in we'd need to measure the volume of your testicles.  Check out "Tanner Scale."

Hope it helps.

You are about half way

Yes its a very often thing happen to teens as they grow up into adult hood. Remember just because you see other  boys your age with facial hair and a deeper voice does not mean you should have it to. Its just  in their genes. I'm 17 and still don't have a string on my chin or top lip,but my 15 year old friend has facial hair.

Thanks for the help guys!