Hello, I was wondering if you could help figure out where I am in puberty, how far am i in it? I am 14 years 7 months old (turn 15 May)

I have pubic hair, armpit hair, and facial hair (a scraggly beard, with a hairless spot between my throat and chin). My family is genetically hairy, is it means something.

My voice has gotten a bit deeper, but it switches tones. Sometimes I speak with a deep voice, sometimes a higher voice, or sometimes in between. I can't seem to really control it.

I can ejaculate, but my semen is cloudy or clear and not very thick. The amount increased though.

I am 5'8'', and I haven't had a growth spurt. I grew two inches from last year.

My penis is long, but very thin, only 4.1 inches in girth, I really want it to thicken. But it grew almost an inch in length from last year.

If there's anything else you need, I'll say.

hey grin what is the length depth and width of your testicles. You are probably in about stage 4 of puberty

My testicle length is 1 inch, width about half that, not sure about depth

Ok well. That is normal for your age the avg size of an adult testee is about 2 by 1 by 1 in.... they will continue to develope

You seem late in stage 3.

Celebrity

Don't worry about your voice, it will sort of deepen soon, that's OK. Having pubic and arm pit hair is also OK at your age, as regards to your facial hair, just leave that to grow, it is the trend now for boys your age not to do anything about shaving in their teens, I see many guys having facial hair, just leave that alone and forget about razor blades, you will save loads of money not buying them.  As you say that your family is genetically hairy, as well as you having thick long pubic hair by the time you are 16, if you leave your face alone you will have a nice beard to be proud off.