I am curious at what stage of puberty I am in.  have a good amount of pubes on my groin (I have had hair there since I was 10) I see little blonde hairs on my chest and I see bigger blonde hairs on my arms now. Also have black hairs on my legs. And I am getting little blonde hairs on my armpits(some are black). I am about 3 inches when I have an erection. And my testicles have grown a bit. I cannot ejaculate yet although sometimes I get pre-cum (not always). I get frequent erections alot and I have grown a little since my birthday.

P.S. My voice has cracked a few times

Hi Guest
If you do a search for the Tanner puberty scale and answer the questions it will give you the answer to what stage of puberty you are in.
From what you have said it sounds like you are developing just as you should be and are probably further along in puberty compared to many of your friends and classmates.
Your size is pretty much average for someone your age and your growth and development is happening just as it should be no need to worry.

Thank you for your answer :)

Yes my voice is cracking