So I'm 14 turning 15 and I feel like I'm not hitting puberty like all my friends have, they make fun of my voice sometimes because it's higher than most, tho I do have hair under my armpit and on my balls but it's not that long, it's longer than peach fuzz but not long enough to see unless on a angle, same as my armpits, when I jerk off and get that warm feeling, clear stuff flys everywhere, but it's not like my friends and they have white stuff that comes out, I'm somewhat scared plz help 

Hey there don't worry you are in puberty just at an earlier stage than your friends. Everyone develops at different rate and while I know it's hard when it seems like everyone is through puberty except you . You will catch up..... I know how you feel as I was a late bloomer too but I have caught up and everything is fine.  How Big are your testicles? They are usually the first thing to get bigger in puberty.

I am 13 and my penis is very small. Is there a way I can make it bigger without having to wait for puberty? I have little to no hair on my penis, balls and legs and armpits

Hey there from what you describe saying you have very little pubic or armpit hair means that you are probably just starting puberty..... have you noticed your testicles getting larger st all? Also how big is your penis flaccid and erect now?