Well i'm going to grade 10 next year and i'm worried about having to shower and i haven't hit puberty, i get random erections and i'm gay..  my penis is probably is like 3-5 inch hard.. i have little black pubic hair but not and armpit hair, i have blonde legs hairs, as-well as my face, atm i have really back acne.. my voice is still somewhat high and i get made fun of alot.. i do masturbate and when i do i ejaculate gooey clear stuff liquid  stuff comes out and it's not alot of it, it just comes out on my penis..  and i always get made fun of, i want to have sex, but i'm afraid guys will laugh at me

Please help with any suggestions or something i'm in desperate need 

Hi Starshine,

You are DEFINITELY in puberty.  You have pubic hair and can ejaculate.  You are also developing NORMALLY.

Don't compare yourself to others.  We all develop differently and at different rates/times.  One thing, these guys that tease you do so because you react to it.  Ignore them.  They are just being stupid jerks.

Hang in there.  You are NORMAL sir!

I can ejaculate but not even its like nothing it just a little dribble on my penis o.e But im worried about high school =S and they sh*t but this seems funny but i want armpit hair so badly c:

Not all guys "shoot" sperm. Many just "drip" or ooze. It doesn't matter, you can ejaculate. As you get older you'll likely have more.

Armpit hair often comes along later, 15-16 or so. It's just the way things happen.

Starshine, you are developing normally. It just takes time.

Hope it helps.

I am the same way i am 15. i have very little pubic hair around the base of my penis. i have no hair under my armpits no leg hair and my penis is like 3 inches on soft and like foyr on hard. when i cum its like clear with a little white and gooey. is there something. wrong with me what can i do to hit puberty faster all of my other friends and classmates have hit puberty.

Hi Hunt,

You ARE in puberty. You have pubic hair, can ejaculate, and your penis is average sized for a 14-15 year old - 4". Average for an adult is 5 - 5 1/2".

Do not compare yourself to your friends. We ALL develop at different rates/times. You are NORMAL.

Hope it helps.

Hi I'm 15 and going to the 10 grade I have clear sperms and public hair and a little arm pit hair that just came in my penis is about 3 soft and 4 and a half hard is there something wrong of what my voice is get lown a little can u help me

we’ll im 4-11 no hair and I’m 15 just about to be 16 I barely way over 100 waging at 102 but my little brother that two years younger than me is about six feet