Im a 13 year old girl who needs to loose weight fast I am 90 pounds and everyone I know is telling me I need to loose weight. I know 90 might not seem that much but it is and it's only in my stomach and kind of in my thighs. Any advise? :) thank you and your time is well appreciated.

Your 90 lbs you don't need to loose weight I'm 13 110 lbs and I'm fine. Maybe it's just muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat

honey u must go cycling and swimming. it is the fastest way to lose weight.

Best of luck

Thank you so muchI sure will try lol as soon as I get a new bike and it's not freezing cold out

Look you are NOT fat. I have a lot of trouble with my weight and I'm 13 too. I'm the biggest girl in my grade and I know its hard. Usually it depends on your height. If you are short and 90 lbs, you may have the appearance of being fat. If you are tall, you'll look thinner. I am 5' 6' and my BIGGEST problem are my thighs. You want to lose fat NOT muscle. Eat protein foods and try to lose the pop. Eat LOTS of fruit and watermelon is a great hydrate. If you're hungry in between meals, try some sliced cucumbers or fruit. When you feel yourself getting tempted to eat something unhealthy ask yourself if eating is worth it. If it is a birthday, wedding, or a special occasion you can splurge, but try not to eat cake on a regular basis. I'm not a professional but I have tried this since January as my New Year's Resolution and I have already lost 15 lbs. HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU! :-|