I am 13 years old and I weigh 130 pounds and I feel I am the only one. In my family, all of my sisters are so skinny. I feel like an oompa loompa around them! I dont look 130 pounds. I suck in a lot. I have been trying everything. I will honestly try ANYTHING! HELP ME PLEASE! o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O :$ :$ o.O XD

Hi! Anyone can lose weight. When I was your age I had 77 kilos (169.4 pounds), I lost that weight by the time I was 17. You need to learn how to improve your eating habits and to be more active. That's all. I don't know how tall you are but 130 pounds doesn't sound that bad to me. You probably don't need to lose much weight. You have a lot of diets on the net, you can try one, if you don't feel like you can organize it by yourself. I was on UN diet two years ago, I lost 12kg in less than a two moths. But I don't think you need that one. Ride a bike, go running, just stay out of the house and out of the fast food restaurants and that will do the thihg ;-) Good luck!

Hi, i am 12 years old. My ? is how many minutes should I exserice a day.

Well thirty minutes a day should do the thing. But try to be more active in general. If you can walk to school don't take a bus, if you have a bike ride it, try to stay outdoors doing things rather than staying in the house watching tv, eating snacks... Take care.

Hello my name is Makenzie im 12 and im almost 13 and i weigh 130...:( my height is 5'4....i really want to be skinny like my twin sister who is 100 pounds...i have a boyfriend who is freakin SUPER skinny and i want to be skinny to....and i want to be skinny really fast! How do i do that? Can anybody help me find foods that are good to eat, and excersises that help...besides aerobics or whatever...i want to lose wight fast....please!!!!!!!

its okay im the longest nd im 230 nd im only 14

Well they say you should excercise for about 30 to an hour a day.. and i am 12 , and i lost a lot of weight doing that!!!!

its ok i am 12 yrs old to and i am goin to turn 13 in a few days i weigh 122lbs and my height is 5'10,i think to diet now is a bad idea because at this age we need a lot of energy.Maybe you can start thinking of dieting at the age of 17

How to lose 5 kilos (10-12 pounds) in just 7 days

One week diet

Your favorite dress is superb, but a little bit to small? It's time to take action fast and firmly against the unwanted kilograms!

On this article, you can find a diet plan for just 7 days, which will make you look much better in the end. If you follow it strictly, you can lose 4 - 5 kilograms (8 - 11 pounds) and few centimeters from your hips - those centimeters that make the difference when you putt on your dress. And because this diet requires only 7 days, you should not cheat at all. The diet is easy to follow, but it must be strictly followed.

So test your will and make this exercise during the next week. The diet it cann't get easier than these: you have a list of aliments from witch you can chose for breakfast and lunch, as well as same choices and solutions for dinner; also you have a list with banned aliments. You are not allowed to eat sweets, salt, popcorn, biscuits or other aliments that you eat when you are getting bored.

Breakfast choices

Make sure you have breakfast every day. Drink a cup of coffee or tea (black tea, green tea or medicinal plants tea).

Chose only one fruit from each list, only one protein aliment and one with carbohydrates. You can mix them freely; very important is to not eat more then one.

Fruits: (chose one from the list):

1 banana;

1 apple;

1 grapefruit;

2 kiwi fruits;

80 g of pineapple;

80 g of strawberries, raspberries;

Proteins:

2 spoons of simple yogurt, without fat;

A mug of milk;

A boiled egg;

3 slices of bacon;

85 g of tuna;

75 g of white cheese;

40 g of peanuts without salt;

Carbohydrates:

1 slice of bread;

5 spoons of muesli, without sugar;

2 biscuits;

5 spoons of cereals with fruits without sugar;

Lunch:

Just as breakfast, but this time you can choose two aliments from the fruits and vegetables list, one from protein list and one from carbohydrates list. Try to combine them as different as you can.

Fruits and vegetables: 80 g of carrots, cabbage, broccoli, tomatoes, spinach, grapes, pineapple, apple, orange. Proteins (just one)

100 g of fish (mackerel, salmon, c**p);

100 g of red meat;

150 g of chicken;

1 big egg;

100 g of cheese without fat;

Carbohydrates:

100 g of spaghetti;

1 big potato;

2 slices of bread;

125 g of boiled been or soybean;

Dinner:

You can eat 3 portions of fruits or vegetables listed. From proteins, you can eat only one aliment cooked at the grill or microwave and one from carbohydrate list. You are not allowed to use oil or sauce. Drink as much water is possible and take long walks. You are not allowed:

Sugar - represent an important risk factor. After few days without sweets, you will no longer feel the need to eat them. Don't putt sugar or honey in your coffee or tea, and never touch the chocolate.

Alcohol represents calories that you don't need.

Salt - maintains water in the tissues, so try to avoid it at list one week. Also salt is not good for your hart or kidneys.

8-| Hey my name is Kaedyn as in Kayden!

You guys should be proud of who you are! I am 150lbs and i still love how i look! And never mind what all of the people think about you! You maybe 130lbs or 165lbs but that dosen't stop you on being who you are! You know what i say to people who make fun of me? i say to them

"I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINION ON HOW I LOOK. I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO BESIDES STAND HERE AND LISTEN TO YOU"

And i walked away. My friends got nothing nice to say to me but Anastasia she is my best friend of them all! I hope this helps on who is having trouble on how they look! And you know? Don't be a shame on how you look or dress or what you eat! You still got a lot of life a head of you and keep living it and don't stop! Be proud of who you are and love how you look! Take my opinion and advise

"FAT OR SKINNY, BIG OR SMALL! WE ARE ALL THE SAME"

If you lose weight than feel happy about your self so you can start picking on someone calling them "FAT" than think again and say.

"WAIT WHY DID I SAY THAT? I USED TO BE LIKE THAT GUY.":-)

Never be like that! To all those people in the world who feel bad about how they look! God Mercy on your SOUL and have a wonderful life to live!

Sincerely, Your new friend Kaedyn!

hi. i don't know what to do. i weigh 153lbs and I'm only 5'2.
im so tempted to eat all the time. its like i don't know whether I'm hungry or just bored. its the summer so i like to swim but for some reason I'm not losing any weight doing that. i honestly suck at running and i walk my dogs sometimes but every time i weigh myself again its the same. i don't eat breakfast. i haven't for probably 4 years. I'm used to it though, so yeah. i have summer school and that usually keeps me busy but I'm just to the breaking point were I'm just gonna give up on trying to lose weight. everyone at my high school is skinny except for me. i just want to change. please help me?

does this really work? I'm desperate.

how much did you loose

depending if you keep up with it. how much do you weigh? what is your age?

i am 146 and 5'2 i need to lose about 10 lbs in 2 weeks i need something that is really easy to stick to