I've been browsing the webs for answers to my situation or someone with the same thing with an outcome but no luck. So here's my story. Im 23, over weight and my cycles are around 30 days(some times its 3 days early/late) I'm married and never been pregnant before and not ttc but we use the "pull out method" we know its not 100% effective but we say if i became pregnant we will deal with it I'm 3 weeks late for my period. Today is Aug 23, my last period was June 28.I was expecting a period on July 30. I took 3 hpt last week in the morning and all were negatives. On Monday Aug 21 I saw my doctor and the gave me a urine test and it too was negative. He said I'm likely not pregnant and refused a blood test unless my period doesn't come in 2 weeks. I'm not sure if I feel pregnant or if I even could be. We have sex all the time and the time I could have ovulated we definitely had a lot of sex... For the past month I have had frequent cramping like I would on my period. I have had a bit of heartburn but not really nausea, a couple of mornings I did feel sick and puked up my breakfast. I had sore nipples the week I should have started my period. No headaches, I was constipated 2 weeks ago but not since. I feel really tired during the morning sometimes but other mornings I feel great. I have not been stressed at all. My summer has been fantastic. On Tuesday night after some good sex I had pink when I wiped, so I thought it was my period coming but nothing else has came yet. But i have had some clear/white discharge but not much and ive had it for about 2 weeks. Does it sound like my urine tests could be false negative and I am actually pregnant? Or does it sound like my period will be here1 soon?

Hello, from my point of view you are not pregnant. I mean, you took the  tests and you took them in the morning which is good. I can understand if one is false negative but three? Plus you went to doctors and took a urine test and it was negative. You are not pregnant. I think the reason why you are late is because of some hormonal unbalance in your body. Things that can affect your cycle are medications, stress, anxiety and even flu can cause you to be late. However, your doctor told you that you can take a blood after two weeks, so i think you should wait for that. That way you will 100% sure whether you are pregnant or not. Hope this helps

Hey its me again, just an update since no one online updates these posts with these situations...

So I've missed 2 periods now no bleeding or spotting since the times after sex i mentioned before.

Saw my doctor again today took another urine test, and again it was negative.

My doctor booked me in for a physical in 2 weeks, will do a blood and pap test. He is concerned I have PCOS or a hormone imbalance. Pretty convinced I'm not pregnant, although I'm still feeling some symptoms.

So I will update again once I find out the cause of my two missed periods.

You will have to keep me posted On the outcome!

i am married and not trying to get pregnant but we use the pull out method so there's a chance. We recently started using these strips for birth control method. My last period was October 18, so I am quite late now. I did two hpt and both were negative, I went to the doctor and urine came back negative, he told me to go back in 2 weeks if I still haven't got it yet. I had super super sore nipples last week, I've had a few other symptoms but nothing crazy. I keep getting cramping like my periods coming but it hasnt yet.  It's really frustrating, i want to know what his going on. I did have some anxiety attacks but that was over a month ago. I would love to know what your outcome was though!