Found out i was pregnant last monday but just before and since then had a light pinkish bleeding which in the last 4days has turned heavy and red with tiny tiny clots in. Literally the size of a pen nib. Hospital scan showed gestation sac yesterday but wasnt offered a hcg test.
Today had light cramping, slightly aching back but nothing crippling.
Could it be miscarriage or just my replacement of period as i would be due near or around this time.
Im so confused and am currently on bed rest but is driving me crazy as i feel like i could be wasting my work places time being off when im just miscarrying... :-(

Sweetie I am also almost 2 months pregnant.In early May I had a miscarriage.I couldnt tell you the signs of it cause my body didnt recognize that I was having a miscarriage,so I had to have a DNC.I did get pregnant but no baby developed(I cant remember the name of it).I also had a sac but no baby at all.You are still to early to see the baby in the sac.Anyways this pregnancy has already gave me scares too!!!!!!When I was 6 weeks along I was sitting here on the computer and felt something gush out of me.I went to the bathroom and seen bright red blood.I freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!!I went to the hospital and they gave me a pap smear and said they couldnt see any new blood,that all they could see was old blood.They then gave me a ultrasound.I could see the fetal pole and the heart beat.The lady even let me listen to the heart beat.Boy was I happy!!!!!They said the baby was just fine and that they couldnt see any bleeding in the ultrasound so they didnt know why I was bleeding.They told me to go home and to take it very easy.I was for sure I was losing the baby because I have 3 other boys and I never bleed with any of them.I thought because I had just had the miscarriage and then become pregnant so soon that I was losing it again.I havent bleed since then.I do have some cramping but I also have a lot of gas and I think that is what is causing all the cramping.Im going back to the OBGYN in a few days for another ultrasound to see how the baby is doing.Im praying everything is ok.The reason I told you all this is because I want you to know that you can bleed and be ok.But I dont know your situation.The OBGYN told me that a lot of woman bleed and go to make it to their 9 month and deliver happy healthy babies.The blood could have been from the baby implanting its self.(I hope I said that right?)If you are still bleeding than you need to be seen again.I cant believe no one has tested your levels.Go back to the doctor and ask them to give you a blood test to test your levels.They can find out if you are having a miscarriage by testing your levels sweetie.I hope you arent having a miscarriage.I will pray that everything turns out ok for you.Please let me know how everything turns out ok?

Ive got midwife appointment on tuesday but have also booked hcg test for tuesday morning. so fingers crossed. its been continuos bleeding for a week and a half but has only been heavy for about 5 days. but heavy enough, and bright red as if its a period. but not quite as heavy as one. it will be all fine for 15mins then gush out again (sorry to be graphic)
i just dont know what to do :-(
thanks for all the advice though :-) xxx

I glad you got my message and wrote me back.Usually people dont write back.Keep me updated on what you find out please.I will keep checking on here.I usually come on every day to read stuff and to see if anyone has gotten back ahold of me.I will pray for you and your baby too sweetie!!!!

got woken up this morning but the worst abdominal pain i think ive ever had. im assuming its not good. i havent passed any seriously big clots. only the small ones. i was woken up at 6am by the pain and didnt sleep again till 8. it was horrible. i have never had a pain like it :-(
i think ill still go for my hcg and see what they say cos im gonna have to know either way :-(
thanks for all your support though x

IF YOUR HAVING BAD CRAMPING YA THAT'S NOT GOOD!But also if your not that far along everything could be normal too.A lot of woman have bleeding and cramping at the beginning of their pregnancy.Ya your right your going to have to find out one way or another.If you go in and tell them you think you are having a miscarriage they will give you another ultrasound and they should also test your levels.You will have to go back a few days later to have your levels tested again to see if they have dropped from the first time.Sweetie if I was you I would go to the hospital and tell them you are in a lot of pain.They should do all the testing on you.Even if you aren't that far along they will be able to tell if you are having a miscarriage.With this pregnancy I started bleeding and was having some cramping and I went to the hospital.They gave me a pap smear to see if my cervix was still close and to see if they could see where the blood was coming from.They then gave me a ultrasound.They said by my period I was 6 weeks pregnant but by the size of the baby I was 5 and a half weeks pregnant.I heard the heart beat and everything else.The baby was just fine.I couldn't believe it.I haven't bleed since then or had any cramping since then.So I'm praying everything is ok with me too?I feel ok.I go into the OBGYN in a few days to have another ultrasound.But if I were you I would go to the hospital ASAP.They can give you something for the pain.You don't have to sit there in pain until Tuesday.Please let me know what you decide to do.

Also even if your bleeding that doesn't mean that its all going to come out.You can get very sick if it doesn't all come out and you will need a D+C.So you really need to be seen by someone.You shouldn't have been bleeding this long.When they gave me my ultrasound at 6 weeks they said if I was having a miscarriage that the baby would have been going downward in my sac.The baby was just fine.The baby was real high.So if you go in they should be able to tell you something.When I did have the miscarriage back in May though I had no signs.I didn't cramp or bleed.The baby just didn't develop and my body didn't relize it,so I had to have a D+C.Hard telling how long I would have stayed pregnant with no baby in me???????The OBGYN did a very good job with my D+C.I only bleed for like 3 days and it was real light.I didn't have any cramping either.Then 3 months later I got pregnant again.I cant believe I was givin another chance.So even if you are having a miscarriage,you can get pregnant 3 months later.Yes because I did have the last miscarriage it messes with me.I think every pain I have that I am going to have miscarriage again.I'm scared to do anything like picking my 3 year old up.So sweetie I wish you the best of luck.I have a friend that lives here with me and she just had a baby 3 and a half weeks ago.We were sitting here talking about what was happening with you.We are very worried about you.SO PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ended up going to after hours GP and was prescribed painkillers. thats all they did. and clinics for ultrasounds etc are all closed till tuesday cos of bank holiday. i passed a sort of fleshy thing that looked like a chunk of skin. but thats all along with the other little clots. The pain has eased off now because of pain killers but its just a waiting game till tuesday now when they will get a better idea of what is actually going on.
The midwives who did carry out my ultrasound were a bit snotty about me going in for a scan saying it was too early and to come back in in 3weeks...

Those midwifes should not be treating you that way!!!!!!!!It is not to early.I first went in when I was 5 weeks pregnant and they were able to tell me.They can find out if you are losing the baby very early.This is your baby and you just want to know what is going on.There is nothing wrong with that.I'm glad you went and got some meds and are feeling better.Tomorrow is Tuesday so once you go please let me know what happened ok?I went for my ultrasound today and my baby is doing very very good.My boyfriend got to hear the heart beat!Just remember if you do want to try again,you can try real soon afterwards.I only had to wait one good period to try again.Just use what I told you and you will get pregnant again.You are ovulating on the 14th day from the first day of your period.I will talk to you tomorrow,GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Hi everyone i have been reading your posts and have found them very helpful. i will be 6 weeks on friday however went to the toilet today had a quite a bit of blood, i called my doctor who transfered me to the midwife who said ' oh im so sorry, you just have to let nature takes it course, however can you let us know if you do lose it as we need to update all our records' i was so angry.

however i went up the hospital who done another pregnancy test which was still positive... she just said to me i must rest and the next 2 weeks are crucial... hard times isnt it!! :-(

Hello everyone I just read the posts and wanted to say the best piece of advice i was given was by a doctor who said be happy knowing your pregnant, Dont worry about what may happen because it hasn't and may not as far as you can tell, even so if it happens it was nothing you did and nothing that could of been done it just happens. But worst case if it doesn't go the way you want that doesn't mean you cant try again! many have been known to have healthy strong babies after a miscarriage I myself just had one with my first pregnancy but I'm taking my doctors advice and gave myself something to look forward to and am preparing a baby room to give myself an upside look on it some think that is jinxing it but i personaly do not and found comfort in doing this,

I think i started to miscarry before i found out and lost it at 6 weeks 4ish days in my symptoms were brownish discharge that they called show bleeding (old blood) which could mean that its just ur missed period exiting ur body which can happen or the start of a miscarriage , but then i was getting bad cramping and started to see bright pinkish colouration which was a concern so i went to emergency and managed to find i hadn't lost it at the time but i was at risk but told to stay positive though it is hard to , my partner was very helpful even though upset himself i started to notice an increase in the bleeding and cramps and also small red dots smaller then a pen and lots of it in my bleeding along with what i would guess was the tissue i had a upcoming ultrasound but a blood test was ordered the day before to check on the levels the levels weren't rising as good as hoped but at same time they admitted blood levels arent as reliable to go off of as they used to think so an ultra sound was still recommended where i found the heart beat finally showed and i was 6 weeks 2 days now this is were i figured i knew i was miscarring but could not be told for sure after the ultra sound i had to go pee badly when i went to flush i noticed a yellowish clear object that i figured to be the sac (yolk sac) or what ever it was called that the baby gets its nutrition from till about 1st trimesters end so they re did the ultrasound to see if the heart beat was still there as it was so they thought all was good ( ultrasound guys can not identify an object this is why they redo the ultrasound) this is where its best to prepare and hope for best though2 days after i woke up at 2 am ran to bathroom and began to bleed heavily and couldnt stop it also had a large blood clot my fiance called health links for me as i asked and she told me the blood loss is a concern that i was most likely miscarring but i needed to seek medical help first and formost for myself that there wasnt a thing that could be done for the baby at this point i needed to stop tryin to clean up and hope it stopped and just put a pad on and go to emergency i got a IV hooked up and a pap test even tho yes bleeding then a ultra sound which confirmed there was no baby there and then a another pap where they removed the babies sac which was empty to clear all tissue that risks infection after several more huge clots passed i was then given a chance to look at the removed fetal sac to allow myself to give closer to acknowledge the loss of the baby and a pill to help my body clamp shut again which would cause cramping but keep me safer im still going to try again but notice clear discharge with mixed in blood just not as much which im told is normal .... sorry for long message and lots of detail but it may help, MY best advice just see a doctor or go to emergency if you have a concern they will take the best care of you and maybe give you reassurance that your fine which means less stress and less ability of a lost baby on the way due to necessaries stress

im going through the same thing. i am a seniro in highschool and i went on a college convention downtown . i started cramping really bad and i still am. then i went to the bathroom and saw blood and clear like substance. i was so scared and still is i calle dmy docter because i an 6 weeks and she told me to put on a pad and if it fills up within a hour go to the emergancy. but i amd stil in pain. I am terrified that my baby is in danger. Tomorrow i have a appointment to get another ultrasound to see the heartbeat. I hope that everything is ok but right now i have little faith because of the pain i am experiencing right now. I need advice.

hey ive just recently found out i am 4weeks pregnent i had my ultrascan yesterday it was ok my next scan is in 2weeks but today ive had redish slimmy gooey stuff come out of me only abit im so worried could i be misscarrying?im not bleeding alot and im not getting bad pains jus tiny pains like as if im about to start my period im really scared :(this is my first baby im praying it aint a misscarriga but most likely itis

hi im looking for some advice and some help would be nice. Its been six weeks since my last period (Dec. 22, 2012) been having some pregnancy symptoms: fatigue, frequent urination, a little nauseated, clear sticky discharge (like when ovulating).  I took two urine pregnancy tests, one on friday (Jan 1, 2012) and the other yesterday (Jan 4, 2012) and they both came out negative. Today when i went to go pee i noticed blood on the toilet paper and i thought i was going to start my period, but when i went to go pee again it had vanished. There was nothing there, no trace of blood on the toilet paper. I have an appointment with a OB/GYN tomorrow but im a little scared. Any one else had this happen before? a little reassurance would be helpful. I really hope i am pregnant though. Please some help please.

Hi I was told I was pregnant too. I took two pregnancy tests before I went to the doctors. N yes they confirm it I was but after four weeks or so I started bleeding n it felt just like my regular period I got scared went back to c my doctor n now my pregnancy test r negative like u was never pregnant I had two ultrasounds nothing was found.