Hello. My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive but no luck what so ever for the last 4 months. Anyway, I am 12 days late and I had a negative blood test. Urine tests were also negative, so I don’t know what to think!

Hello. I don’t know what to tell you. I mean blood tests should be more precise. When I was pregnant for the first time I didn’t get positive tests for 2 months after conceiving. Talk about being anxious! But all I did was urine tests. Anyway, you may want to go to a clinic and have an ultrasound performed. That may be more accurate. Ultrasound is typically performed between 18 and 20 weeks of pregnancy to check the progression of pregnancy but I had it once performed to see if I am pregnant or not when I was at the gyno’s office.

how come your pregnant 2 months and got negative test
hcg is detected after implantation emediately o.O
i think u did the procedure wrong or may be u went to check for yr hemoglobin level

Actually, that happens to a lot of people.

also, the hormones cannot be deceted immediatly after implantation, sometimes with a blood test the levels can be deceted very low but a level that low can exist in the body without pregnancy.
Does anyone know what percent of woman actually do get negative urine tests when they are pregnant, i would guess about 1% since most are 99% accurate but not sure

i am also having that same problem i am late 2 weeks..went to the drs and had blood test done it was neg as were the 2 hpt i did the day after my pissed period. the dr said that it could still be early or the hcg horm. levels are low...i have to go back jan 2 if i still dont get my period. so hang in there! i know the feeling my husband and i have been trying for 3 years!

I am 2 weeks late, but both home tests i have taken have been negative... and i dont have any other pregnancy symptoms? i dont understand? I am always pretty regular, so how come the tests are negative? Does this happen often? I want to go see the doctor but they are closed until the new year and in the meantime i am very anxious!!

:-( i am 12 days late for my period and i am really scared me and my boyfriend arent ready to be parents and i dont know what to do

Your not alone im 12 days late with 4 neg hpt and a neg blood test. The dr also told me just to wait it out. the anticipation is killing me

same thing is happening to me :( pls take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what happened to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 23 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with severe headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which could have been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert and other than that no new symptoms have appeared, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol).

I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad! Keep me posted on what's going on with you, please :) The only symptoms I have are no period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :(

I am in the same situation. I am 11 days late. I have taken 16 hpt all negative. I also got a blood test done which also was negative. I have had 2 babies so I know what to look for when you are pregnant. I also have cramping, headaches, excess vaginal discharge, extremely tired eating more etc. I have never had this happen before. I am never late. I am always early or right on time. So on time that at exactly mid night the day of my expected period it came. So this is throwing me for a loop. I am so nervous and scared. I just want to know so I can take the right steps to taking good care of myself and my baby. Being a woman is a tough job...lol!

HI THERE I EXACLY THE SAME LAST PERIOD WAS ON THE SECOND TILL THE 5TH OF DECEMBER AND  NOTHING SINCE WAS DUE AGAIN ON THE 2/3 OF JANUARIE BUT NOTHING UP TO NOW. DID A BLOOD TEST YESTERDAY AND IT WAS NEGATIVE DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK FEELS LIKE I AM GOING INSANE

EEEE thank god I have found this forum! I am 12 days missed my REGULAR period and negative hpt x3 so far. Totally agree I really wana know so I can eat/drink etc right things. I came off the contraceptive pill back in november and had a regular period end of december. I thought it might be becasuse of coming off but why have a regular period last month! I have occassional cramping but quite mild, had v.v.v little spotting approx 5 days after my due date. I just worry incase its sumit more sinister, Cheers people for your comments, dont feel as alone!:-) 

I'm in the same boat as you all. I am now 12 days past my period due date and mine is usually day 25 like clockwork. Never been more than 1 day late before. I am now on day 38 with 3 negative pos tests. Last time I tried testing was when I was 9 days late. I read some women won't get positive urine tests til 2 or 3 weeks after their missed period. So I'm waiting to test again in a couple more days. At this point I just want to know one way or the other. I'm breaking up with my bf of 2 years, so if I am pg I have mixed feelings. We were trying for over a year and had planned to get married. So I'm just waiting to see if I am going to be a single parent.

Did anyone update on their results on this feed? I am in the same boat :-( i am 12 days late and have had 5 BFN on HPT! I have no preg symptoms apart from tiredness, sickness and back ache. No feeling of AF coming either! went to the docs and they have referred me for a scan on friday as they said it could be a cyst! am so worried! Has anyone had the same thing? any feedback / advice would be great! xxx