Okay so usually I get heavy periods and have bad cramps for the first day.... but for April and now May I have had brown spotting when my period is suppose to start but no blood (well April there was two days of blood after being 6 days late) but not this month & I have a pep smear tomorrow...do u think am I prego? and should I go to the pep smear exam

Before the pap test tell them you might be pregnant so they can run a test for u if that is negative ask for a transvaginal ultrasound - to see if you have an ovarian cyst! r your breasts sore and how is your hair?

Thanks & yes my breast r only when they move and what do u mean my hair

If your breasts are tender this could be a sign of pregnancy! The reason why I ask about your hair is because if you hair has become dry and thin - this (along tiwht your wonky periods) can be a sign of something going on with your thyroid! Maybe even take a test now to see! So you can cancle your pap test?