Okay so saturday was my ovulation day, and my boyfriend got a blowjob from me and I had his cum on my hand and pulled up my pants (I don't believe I touched my vagina but he might with his cum on his hand) , (he fngered me while i did it) and he dry humped me many times with me wearing nothing and him with full clothes on.. Is it possible I'm pregnant? I know I shouldn't be doing anything, I already wish we wouldn't have. I just need to know what's the possibility of this occuring as my period doesn't start in 12 days and I'm very anxious

Health Guru

Hi you should be perfectly ok and have nothing to worry about but if you start to stress over it then the chances are your period will be delayed.

Hello Guest, I understand what your going through and can be very worrying. So maybe text or sit down with your boyfriend or if you remember ask him if he had his cum on his fingers before he fingered you and/or whole fingering you. I've read a few things but I can't guarantee you this but if you get his cum on your underwear if you were wearing them when you pulled up your pants then the sperm would of died in your underwear and wouldn't be able to go through the fabric of your underwear . Don't worry to much just relax and wait until you have your period, that's when you know for sure whether you are pregnant or not. Don't stress out just think of a plan with your boyfriend if you fall pregnant and what you want to do with the baby and discuss things along those lines. If you have anything want to say feel free to DM me if you want, I'll reply to you soon as possible 

I dont think you should be taking much stress.wait some time for your period as it might be late due to other reasons.To be sure you can check it from the pregnancy test kits. But if you miss more than 3 weeks consult a doctor asap