I am a 25 year old female. I have so many little problems with me but I don't have health insurance so I thought I'd ask for peoples opinions as to what's wrong with me. So I have fibroadenoma I have had surgery because of the size of the benign tumors. I have two small bumps that are movable about the size of a nickel one on each side of my neck. I am always tired ALWAYS even when im laughing I yawn. Recently I went in a steam room n I think I was in there too long but anyway when I got out I was very light headed and after my head started shaking as if I was saying no for like an hour. Sometimes especially when I'm really tired I will sleep n wake up shaking and I feel like even my eyes are shaking. Any ideas what's wrong with me? :(

Dear for this kind of disease you should ask to doctor....

I want to but I don't have insurance or a job :(

It sounds to me like you might have problem with the thyroid gland - very often, in women, it changes its activity in a way that it secrets too much or too little of the hormones that have effect on pretty much everything in your body. When your thyroid gland doesn't function the most usual symptoms are lack of energy and tiredness. But, I know how it is to be without insurance - knowing what is wrong doesn't help much, even if I'm right or someone else is.  jack4321 is 100 percent right - only doctor can see if your hormone levels are right and prescribe you treatment. It's done by almost basic blood test.