My greatest fears: public speaking
heights (when I was little)

Tornados!

When I lived in Iowa and Ohio I would have reoccuring dreams where I have been swept away in a tornado or I've just survived one hitting my house. Both times I walk away free from harm. One dream in particular I was left hanging in a tree and people were holding on to my ankles dangling below me.

I know my fear of them makes me have these terrible dreams during tornado season. I was always watching the skies. 8O

Having to share my greatest fear.

No really. It is.

My fear is losing my kids, to kidnapping or accidents. I refuse to let that turn me into one of those Moms who hover over them at every moment, but deep down this is my greatest fear.

Running out of cheese whiz!

I fear running. :)
Tornados!
Tornados are fun as long as they don't cause much damage or injury. I enjoy chasing them.

I honestly don't know.

I have very irrational fears, all stemming from childhood traumas. So irrational I won't tell you what they are.

Killing/maiming someone else. Mostly this would be in the form of an auto accident because where else in my life am I allowed to pilot a 3,000 lb. machine @ 60 MPH with minimal training?

Having Mrs. Coach seriously injured or killed in like a serious car accident. The prospect of having to raise kids by myself, and living with out her in my life is too frightening.

Cankles. You know, where your calf and ankles become indistinguishable? 8O

actually, heights

I WANNA DO THAT!!!
Seriously, my friend Leslie and I are considering going out to the Midwest on one of those Stormchasers trips next year....WOO HOO!!!
I am deathly afraid of heights and am also claustrophic. I am NOT a fun person to take to the Statue of Liberty. 8O

losing a child. no other fear.

'cept heights and that damn cankle thing cheryl posted. me and cankles with rolled down hose in a rocking chair watching jerry springer--- :umno:

THAT SCARY ENOUGH????

Losing a child here also. My one and only fear and it's a great one.

Cankles...

If my ankles ever get as big as my calfs i won't be able to wear socks

You can so seriously count me out on that midwestern trip! I don't have any desire chasing funnel clouds. I'll be looking for ya in the Weather Channel though. I think all the tornado drills I did as a kid scarred me for life! :stalker: