I suffer from fear of death despite the fact I am pretty young person and someone would say I have so many years to live ahead but I can't help it. This fear of death has affected all my life fields-I am anxious for this fear of death with frequent panic attacks followed by shaking hands, sweating and shortness of breath-the situation that fears me as much as death thing. I really need help on this but I don't seem to know how I should help my self.

i can't help you much for I don't understand where from your fear of death has come from and what have caused it and that is why I suggest you see some psychotherapist-I am sure he or she will know how to help you. But in general I think you need somehow to regain the control of your emotions and thoughts I know some people went on hypnosis therapies after which they claimed it helped them a lot. I don't know maybe some kind of relaxing and working things you enjoy would be of better help but first you need an expert help just to find the root of tour fear of death and this is what I think you should start form in dealing with this ugly feeling.

I also have fear of death I think of somthing of inttrest or ill go talk with someone but I can't sleep because I'm afraid that ill die in my sleep I need to talk myself to sleep but i onley have it from a near death experience now talking with a doctor helps me plus I have weekly check UPS to let myself know that I'm not dying you could try that but its human to be afaird of death

i am also suffering fear of death & i am trying to recover myself.Remember its that man is mortal.& there exist of GOD in all over the Universal & HE creates this routine & rules .we can not change HIS rules because HE is almighty .so pray to GOD at least three times in a day & work at least two good works,helps another people.Thinking possessively in your mind .And say all is well & i am the best lucky man in the world.