Hi, I suffer form colds and flu every winter, I got herpes labials whenever I am stressed. I need advices on improving and keeping good health.

Hi, I take a lot of chocolate, and even lately researches showed that it contains potent antioxidants called phenols. Wine is another powerful weapon against free radicals in the body, especially blood stream. French people have lower rate of heart problems, and it is believed that it’s wine that protects their circulatory systems. Many fruits and vegetables are essential to keep good health, fish especially oily fish, as it contains omega 3 fatty acids. A lot of water is needed to keep your body hydrated, and keep balance of all vital minerals. I suggest you to do detoxification of liver, kidneys and colon, as these are organs involved in elimination of toxins.