since I am aware of my look and my body shape, I follow some diet program. no success, but maybe this is because I am on some diet program for 10 days and next two days when I am about to get my period, I eat like a crazy person. don't know what to do about this, but my doctor told me that, since I have acid reflux, I should find a way to get rid of unhealthy food and start to eat normally. how? what? what are the best foods to include in your diet to get rid of acid reflux?  

Acid reflux diet is helpful, but if you don't know how to choose proper foods, that can be a problem.  You can do some researches on your own and you know that you can't tell how acidic a food is by looking at it. Also, there is no nutrient label on it as well. But you can do some research. Don't say that this is boring because it is about your health.  You can research a food's pH, which is a score of its acid content. Now, one tip - the lower the pH number, the higher the acid, very simple. Remember that lemon juice has a pH of 2.0. If you aim for foods with a pH of 5 or above, you may have fewer symptoms. Simple! 

So many foods! I think that your body won't expiate in anything if you try to avoid some food and start to eat diverse foods. That is the key to the success.  When you need to make a choice which foods you should eat to get rid of acid reflux, I would say - so many foods, such are:

• melons,
  • bananas,
  • oatmeal,
  • bread,
  • rice,
  • fish,
  • potatoes,
  • white eggs.

Also, here is one more tip to avoid stomach pain and flatulence - you can remove the skin from every fruit or vegetable when you are about to eat it. Sometimes, this skin can make you feel heavy. 

Celebrity

It is a little bit complicated to do some researches on every meal. I know that once you do that, you will remember what you can eat and what you have to avoid, but it is a little bit hard to do that. I am not saying that people are lazy, at all, but as you can see, you can do that by telling people what they can eat and what they should avoid, For example, ginger in any shape is amazing. Parsley as well. Aloe Vera is also a magical cure for every situation and every problem, so it is good for this one as well. Try them! 

Doing the research is really a good thing. But as a many of you, I was not able to do that. Yes, I admit - I am lazy. Anyway, I wrote down at some paper what is good for me and what I should eat. Day by day, that list was getting larger and larger. So, the point is that you can pick some groceries, write them down and whenever you are talking to some of your friends or a people who had this problem, you can write another thing down. So I came to the conclusion that it is very hard to be on this diet program. You eat almost everything, but you avoid bread, for example, that is really heavy. I don't mind it, I have learned to live with it. And it feels pretty good!

Ginger is great, for everything! Remember one really amazing thing -  just like one doctor says, eating a small piece of the ginger won't stop you from getting heartburn after a big dinner of a fatty steak with rich salad that contains cucumbers and coffee or a couple of bears. So, that means that you can't eat everything that comes under your hand in one day and then eat a little bit of ginger thinking that this will help you in this problem. You need to avoid big meals, fatty foods, and fast foods. In that case, ginger and glass of soda can be helpful. 

So true, God! I have one friend and she is dealing with this problem as well. But she is like - I will eat pizza and then I will drink a glass of baking soda with it. Or, I will drink it before my meal. Well, that is insane. It is just like you are about to go to some diet program but you will eat the whole house and everything that is in your fridge before you go running or something like that. Or before you drink some pills that can help you reduce your weight. I am really glad because you have mentioned this - you need to eat healthy, smaller meals and than you will be able to see some progress in this problem. This is not a diet program, it is a healthy way of eating and living.

I agree with this advice. Write those groceries now, and later you will amend this list. Also, you should know what is OK with you and what doesn't fit your stomach. Some groceries that no one mentioned in here is papaya and pineapple. And what about Omega - 3 fatty acids? Why didn't we mentioned it at all? Of course, avoid fatty fish. But, that doesn't mean that you should avoid tuna or salmon? They are really amazing. I think that from my point of view, this list is getting larger and larger. Good luck,  I hope that you will have a succesful healing process. 

Hi. Once you learn what are the foods that you should avoid as well, it would be much easier to combine the groceries and to be aware what you can eat and what you can't eat. If you are having problems with acid reflux, you should avoid spicy foods. Also, high-fat foods, especially those that contain trans fats, can also cause reflux because of they have really large amounts of acid required to digest them. Foods with high fats can also cause a problem. Hot foods, liquid, chocolate, alcohol - those all are the things that can be a problem if you are dealing with this problem. Once you start to avoid them, you will be much easier.