Hi, my father started to drink kombucha, because he believes it is healthy. I haven’t heard of it before. What is kombucha?

Koalthy is a kind of mushroom, that can act beneficial to the health. Kombucha drinks and beverages are high in antioxidants and kombucha protects your body by detoxifying it. Kombucha has been used for bringing back in balance and giving one a sense of well-being. It is even believed that kombucha can extend life. There is not enough scientific research being done to confirm these claims, but true believers drink daily. It has been used to cure colds, psoriasis, nausea and other illnesses. Kombucha drinks are all natural and tasteful.

Kombucha is an ancient probiotic drink from china. It contains lots of vitamins, minerals especially enzymes which are helpful in our body regulation. It acts a detoxifying agent and also acts as a blood purifier. It regulates blood pressure and also helps to maintain our body in healthy condition. Kombucha drink are available in various flavors. Have it and enjoy healthy life.

I drink kombucha too. It has a pretty weird taste but I got used to it. It's extremely healthy and feels good on an empty stomach in the morning - to me at least.