Hello, folks. I am constantly being stressed and I am afraid I might catch some serious disease or something similar. I would like to strengthen my immune system and I think it can be done with dietary antioxidant. I would like to know whether it is advisable taking them. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. Antioxidants are very powerful substances. They can prevent damages made by free radicals. Free radicals can cause some serious cell damages that can lead to even cancer. Dietary antioxidants are advisable for taking when someone has imbalanced diet or is ill from a certain disease. Of course, I don’t advise taking antioxidants on your own, especially if you already use some medications. If you have atopic constitution, consult with your doctor, since antioxidants can give allergic reactions. Of course, this can happen with people that don’t have atopic constitution. I hope I’ve helped you with this. Good luck!

if you are worried that you do not get enough antioxidants from your diet then there are many out there which can be beneficial. It is important to talk to your doctor about it though as Waylon says.
i found that i had been picking up lots of colds and was getting fed up with it so i started taking an antioxidant supplement. When i looked into it i found that the fruit with the most antioxidants is black elderberry so that is the supplement I take. I have found that it has helped me keep colds away this winter.

Hey all,

I saw you were discussing antioxidants and I thought I'd chime in.

I work for a marketing company promoting the new Snapple Antioxidant Waters. Im also a competitive athlete and I've found Antioxidants to be helpful in my training.

If you're looking for a tasty way to inject some AntiOxidants into your diet you should check these drinks out!!