Hi, guys. I am sixty years old. I exercise regularly, but I would like my diet to become healthier. I am thinking of becoming a vegetarian, but I am not sure if this is a wise decision considering my age. What would you advise me? I will gladly hear all your advices considering this. Thanks.

Hello. It amazes me that you still exercise in your age. That is great. I am not sure about starting with vegetarianism in your age. It is a great change for your organism. You can eat healthier food without becoming a vegetarian. Decrease animal fats intake. Eat more essential fatty acids. Take less carbohydrate. Take a lot of fruit and vegetables. You should talk about this with a nutritionist. He is the most competent for this. Good luck!

Why do you want to become a vegetarian?

If it is for health reasons, you can just switch to eating healthier meats like deep sea fish and lean chicken.