what is the reason of blood to come out of our mouth

Divya, can you tell me a little more about htis? I'd like to be helpful but I can't tell what exactly happened How much blood was it? What's it in relation to? I'd like to see how you're doing. Please let me know how you're doing. Thanks!

Hello divya,

yes, bleeding through the mouth definitely is a sign of some disease and when there is sudden and unexplainable bleeding, it always needs to be taken seriously. So, this is something that almost definitely requires you to see a doctor. The most usual cause for bleeding through the mouth is some stomach problem, such as peptic ulcer, usually when it bursts.

Stomach ulcers are usually followed by strong abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea, followed by visible or internal bleeding. And since the bleeding usually needs to be stopped surgically, it's one of the definite reasons to get this checked out in the emergency room, if nothing else. I hope everything is ok with you now!

hey dere..... i need to ask that what would be the Reason if blood comes out from your mouth only once???..... cuz it came out from my mouth once and its not coming anymore....Should i see the doctor or commom medicines would Work??..... Thanks

Hamza

:-|XDlol i love this emoj

Can high blood pressure be the cause of blood coming from mouth?

lot of blood

Small quantity of blood coming regularly from mouth. One day came more quantity.

My father had blood in his mouth yesterday and work up this morning to blood on his pillows. He has several medical complaints but what could this be

Plsss can u say why blood s coming drom mouth

Hello i want to on that some time small quantity of blood coming from my mouth but not regularly some time came more blood and some time little bit is there any problem in my tooths

I AM EATING TOBACCO SINCE 15 YRS IT HARMFUL FOR MY TOOTH'S SOME BLOOD COMES FROM MY MOUTH LITTLE BIT SOME TIME MORE WHAT IS MY PROBLEM SOLUTION I CAN BRUSH IN ONCE IN A TWO DAY SPACE THAT'S THE REASON OR EATING TOBACCO IS HARMFUL MY TEETHS

daily morning blood smell coming in my mout...what is the problem pls help me

daily morning when i wekup 7 am ofter i come to office i feel some blood test of my mout anything i eat ...ofter dedant come ..what is the problem what is the salutions sir pls replai me