Hi ,I am 29.Four days have passed and my skin inside my mouth is peeling off.It seems to be a thin layer when it is removed,yellowish in colour.I am worried .What is happening with me.

this is happening to me too and idk what it is

I'm 28 and it is happening to me too....I'm trying to figure out what is going on....it's kind of disturbing, although, not painful. The only thing I can think that caused it is that recently I've been eating a lot of vinegar??? If anybody knows anything, please let us know!!

me too but I'm 24 and mine is white... actually I just woke up and I felt it in my mouth again
I would like to know!!!
maybe because I brush my teeth with hot water whrn I'm under the shower?
or maybe because of the tooth whithning?
thanks !

Hi, I'm 17 and this is happening to me too. Mine is white. I have no idea what this is. It's on both sides of my cheeks and it's freaking me out. If anyone finds anything out please let me know.

Also happening with me. I am a nineteen year old female and it has been going this for a year now but I never really thought to look it up until now. It's like the top layer of my skin inside my mouth is just loosening from the cheeks and other surrounding areas like below my lips. It doesn't happen often but it happened most recently after I brushed my teeth. It's usually a clear/whitish colour and usually comes off in small chunks. I don't think it's serious but it's still something I would like to know so any information would be helpful.

I started gargling with apple cider vinegar a few months ago and my mouth started peeling. It's exactly as most of you have described. Especially where the cheek meets the gum. I don't see any answers here, which is why I am searching. But if I had to guess at what is going on it would be that we have some kind of fungus/bacteria that has infested our mouth and the peeling is our body expelling this. ACV is a detoxicifier. Your mouth is detoxing something that should not be there. Not sure if this is right, but that's what is feels like.

Im 18, this has been happening to be for over 2 years. I noticed it started to happen after piercing my lip. I continuously bite at it and thought it was just my skin growing back from biting. But every few weeks or so I can feel it in my mouth when I wake up. I never thought anything of it but this morning it was so bad it kinda freaked me out. More information on this would be great.

I've had this condition on and off for years. I think it's caused from stress. I just started finishing up my Masters, experiencing lots of stress related to that. I have noticed I experience the peeling at especially stressful times in my life. I usually use warm salt water rinses and drink more water. Yogurt consumption helps too. I hope this helps.

Omg,me to,inside my mouth the sides are loosing skin,its weird,wen i garguled water,my gums feel feel dry as well as everywhere else,its like everywhere in my mouth is loosing its skin,n now on my tounge the sides have these white lines as if my teeth were like biting down on it but i wassent,n now my lips are sore dry n burning,whats going on ive never had this,n this started about 2weeks ago,it went away n just returned yesterday,please find out whats going on with this problem,is it the water?,tooth paste,pepto bismol? Tooth brushes? What??? Im freeking out!!!

I had this a few years ago, I took a vitamin B tablet each day and it completely mended up.

There are a few thinks which if you eat or suck to much of it can kill the top layer of skin which will then cause it to peel of which because of how it feels you will be co tangly feeling it with your tounge to make sure you have got some cheek left! It's perfectly normal I got it from sucking to many strepsils to clear my saw throat there are many things that cause this but once there peeled they will be ok!

Hey I'm 19 it's a sort of ulcer just put some bonjela on it it will help it has a anaesthetic And anti bacterial compound to it so it will help I got the same thing nd it only came up today

I don't know about you guys but usually my mouth peels if i have a certain kind of toothpaste (Colgate) that dosn't agree with my mouth. Lately I have been using Crest 3D Whitening for about 1 year, i think that may be why my mouth is peeling. So if your using some kind of toothpaste with a "whitening" agent in it, that may be the reason why your mouth is peeling.

I bet you all brush your teeth with toothpaste or use mouth wash or some kind of oral hygiene formula with weird chemicals in it. I use to have the same thing, then started brushing with bi carb soda and it went away completely. Never had it again in over 2 years. Just personal experience. Maybe you should try it.