What could be meaning blood from throat? I got sick few days ago-my nose is running I am out of breath practically and couldn't manage to breath without using the nose drops-my chest are like under the pressure and I even had some light fever. It is all ok I know how to deal with this condition but what made me anxious is this blood from throat whenever I am coughing-this is how my condition has worsen in the course of two last days so now I have also this blood from throat problem. What do I do?

Have you gone to see a doc? I think you should do that just to determine where this blood is coming from for you know it is not the same if you are just coughing up blood or having some bleeding from throat, mouth or even gastrointestinal tract. But to me it looks like you are coughing up blood that is probably caused by bronchitis according the symptoms you have-so actually if your blood is of light red colour than it is a better opt for if such is the case than it means it is mixed with air and mucus and that is usually not that serious sign –it would practically go away when your respiratory infection is treated.