I suffer from mouth ulcer. First there was just pain and now I have open sores in my mouth. I am desperate! I did skin biopsy and blood tests so they can determine what causes the problem. I am waiting for the results. My doctor thinks I waited too long, and he is not sure if treatment would be 100% effective on me. I am afraid that mouth ulcer will make more complications in my mouth. Please tell me what to do!!!

Yes, mouth ulcers can make more complications. Things like dental infection, bacterial infection or even oral cancer! Your physician will probably give you some antihistamines or something else that you can apply on a mouth ulcer. To prevent further complications you should begin with oral hygiene. And by that I mean brushing teeth twice a day, flossing and regular professional dental cleaning and examination. Take care!