So me and this girl at school have been hitting it off lately. She currently has a boyfriend, but they're going to break up soon. They have been dating for like 2 years now and i feel kind of bad for the boyfriend because i know him, but not like we're best friends. Anyways she talks to me about sex quite often and i feel like sometime in the near future we may have sex. BUT... the problem is i feel like my penis isnt big enough. Cause shes dating an older guy and she's had sex with him a hand full of times. If im not as big as him or bigger wont she not feel as much pleasure? And also since its my first time i feel like it wont be a good time for her. My penis is 5.5-5.65 inches erect and 3-3.5 inches flacid. Some girl advice would be helpful also. So please help

Hey, just because he's older doesn't mean he's bigger.  An average size of an adult male is 5" - 5.5" erect, so you are doing alright in that category.  Who knows?  Maybe you are doing even better.  You'll just have to go get the girl and get your game on!  Have fun and good luck.

Hi Guest,

You're there as far as penis size is concerned.  Average is 5 - 5 1/2" for an adult male.  You can keep growing and yes, he can be bigger.  Most of the nerves are near the outside of her vagina.  Being to big can actually be uncomfortable for a woman as you can hit their cervix.

Stop worrying though.  Any girl that you're going to have sex with should respect you enough not to judge you by your size.  You wouldn't judge her would you?

Get to know her first to.  Sure it's nice to just get laid but it won't establish much of a relationship. 

One last thing, think about how she's treating her current boyfriend.  You'll probably be the next to get treated that same way.

Dan, they're a very loving couple. But she jsut feels more love towards me. I can tell by the way she talks to me and her body language. she even has given me some signs.

Questionzz,

She's flirting with you while going out with him. It's immature. If it isn't working out then she should have ALREADY broken up with him. Why is she still with him? She's just making sure that she has someone to be with once she dumps him.

It will happen to you. I can almost guarantee it. You're going to be the rebound guy.

I know it sounds harsh from your perspective. Try to look at it from the outside.

No its not harsh at all, your just speaking from your experience. Thanks for the feedback. But i feel like she's leaving him because she see's us being together is how it should have been the whole time. Because i've been 'flirting' with her even before shes been dating him.

I hope I'm wrong.

Good luck.