Hi!
My penis is about 6,5 inches. Rather normal I think. Anyway sometimes, with rater small girls, it happens that I touch the end of the vagina and this gives me an unpleasant feeling.
Therefore, I don't understand the efforts to have a bigger penis, thus risking more and more to be impossibilitated to have a complete penetration of the penis.
But there is a lot of publicity to attain a bigger penis.
Have you a comment on this?

My penis is 8 inches and i have never felt the end of my girlfriends vagina o.O

How tall is she? Has she a strong body structure?

Thank you

She is 5'8" and shes a skinny lass. A little fragile.

Yes, I do have a comment. There's a sucker born every minute. :-D

Do the pills and patches work? Yes! As a means of extracting cash from the gullible and infusing it into the unscrupulous, they are remarkably effective! As long as there are poor schmucks out there who are insecure with women, and greedy crooks looking for easy marks, there will always be a market for this snake oil.

As I pointed out in another post, as long as your penis is at least 3 inches long, you can reach a woman's g-spot, so you can bring her to orgasm through penetration, if your technique is adequate and she is among the 40% of women who have g-spot orgasms. If not, you don't even need a penis to reach her clitoris. But you can do a dandy job with your tongue.

Now that we've settled that, are there some women out there who like guys with big penises? Sure there are. Just like there are guys who like girls with big tits. But do big tits make a girl a better lover? Not in my experience. In fact, in my experience they tend to be worse because they think they're god's little gift and they don't have to try. Some women say that well-hung guys are just as bad.

As for the length of a woman's vagina, the average is somewhere between 6 and 7 inches, but the size varies substantially from one individual to the next, and it is extremely elastic. Most women have no trouble accommodating a 10" or larger penis, but beyond the first 2-3 inches, they're not going to feel anything because the upper two thirds of the vagina have no sensory receptors. The only things they can feel are pressure on the bladder and contact with the cervix, which most women find somewhere between uncomfortable and excruciating. While this contact can be minimized by proper technique and selection of appropriate positions, it becomes more difficult if the uterus is retroverted.

I am somewhat skeptical that what you are feeling is the end of your girlfriend's vagina. More likely she is experiencing slight vaginal dryness. Try using a little lubricant and see if thing don't go a little more, um, smoothly. ;-)

You are slightly above average in length for a guy. This should not normally case your girlfriend a lot of discomfort but in dome positions a woman's pelvis and womb can tilt at certain points in her cycle bringing her cervix forward and possible in contact with s slightly above average penis size if the guy is really going at it and thrusting very deeply into his partners vagina and she is very aroused and stretched out by his penis it is definitely possible for him to touch her cervix with his bell end. Many couples experience this some women even enjoy it.

women have different length vaginas my last woman was skinny 5ft 3 110 lbs i usually had my band on my penis with her my 6in long 5in around penis would usually grow to almost 7in long and shaft 5.5in around and head 6in around,she was flexable so i was able to get all my penis in her to my fullest length,and very hard into her,i could hit her bottom at any time i wanted to,and make her moan ,she couldnt take it all sitting on him but i held her down and pushed all 7in in her and held it against her bottom ,she loved it and we both orgasmed alot

Damnnn that b***h done got beat out the frame... sorry dude.... she must of screwed MANDINGOOOOOOO

too un usual

mine is 9.3 inches my girl frnd was shocked after seeing it

I got a 12inch penis and I passout when I get hard. Also I have trouble sitting down going to the bathroom it gets in the water sometimes... Anyone else have this problem? THanks

i f**k many girls my penis almost 7 inchs or little more but i enjoy whaen sex n girls also satisfied thats why a penis shoulb be a normal fo satisfaction

My penis is a full 8" long and 2/14" dia. My wife has no problem at all in taking it all, and say's she loves it!!

My questions are: I heard that the average vagina can handle about 5" in length, is this true??

I understand the largest man is 13.5" long, what can a women do for him??

I think that man is a recorded measurement, but in the shower at the gym, there was a black fellow who was huge, and told us guys that he was 16" long and very thick, and there was no doubt of that at all. So I believe there are men who don't want to be in the lime light that are very, very long.  How does a women deal with that situation???

My wife says she can take more than I have, but sure couldn't handle 16", so what would a women do the please her man??

Thank's Harry.

The size of my penis is 5.5 in. And my 16 years old wife cannot tolerate this. When she became pregnant, her 31 years old mother came to my house. She is very beautifull women and looks hardly 20. So, I developed sexual relationship and now she became my second wife. Her3 inbch vagina can easyly swallow my penis. I enjoy my sex with my 2nd wife (mother in law). Last month she gave birth my son and I am very very happy.

It depends on the woman. I used to date and have lots of sex with a 5'5 blond. She had a thin build, hot body, and looked like a beauty pageant contestant.  I often found that if I pushed all the way in, it hit something firm, which kind of made me feel uncomfortable. I asked her about it. She said that it is because she is squirting. She was kind of embarrassed to mention it.

I've read a lot about squirting, so that got me interested. So whenever I felt that part, I just kept going. Wow, it was awesome that I did.

I think what is happening in her case is that when she gets aroused, a certain area inside her vagina swells. When I keep stimulating her there, that is when she squirts. I was never so turned on in my life. I pumped her for 4 hours straight once, and the bed was soaked. Best sex ever.