When I finger myself it doesn't feel good, why?! And it kind of hurts, I want it too feel good, and can you guys please comment and tell me hot to do it, am 13 btw.

If you're a virgin then it's not suppose to feel good at first. It hurts because your new to it so take it slow...don't just shove and go fast because you are not ready for that yet. The hurting is because your vagina is new to penetration and it is very normal so don't worry.

And don't start to experiment and stick items and food up you vagina to stretch it because that is not healthy nor safe.

But it's good that you are exploring your body, make sure your relaxed when masterbating, it always helps.

Just remember to take things slow, make sure you are wet down there so you will feel more pleasure. Be safe and have fun:)

Goodluck & Godbless<3

Okaay, but what can I stick up my vagina? Thanks for the advice

Nothing minniemouse1237, You are not ready yet because your hymen isn't yet broken(that's why you feel this pain).

So as of now just use your fingers and make sure you use water(or some other kind of water like liquid) and insert your finger in your vagina genetly.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

When I finger myself it hurts too and looking at some other discussions I decided to do it with my pinky and slowly it makes it less painful