hi..i am a 13 yeah old girl and i am in desperate need of masterbation! i have tried putting my vagina under the bathtub thing and it didnt feel as good as i had hoped...and it hurts to put stuff into my vagina so how can i make it easier or feel better?

please help thanks!

Okay, many people use there fingers or other sexual tools that are purchase at stores. Don't do that again, as far as your age concern I would slow down because the older you get or the more you try to satisfy your self in a sexual way you are going to want something else so please just stick to yourself.

my advice would be to try and use your smallest fingers and add some lubrication such as cream or vasoline. if you use hot water there is no pain. hope this helps

i am a guy and want to know if i can put anything in my as****e because i use my fingers but it doesnt pleasure me please help

use a dildo

Quote:

person12360 wrote:

please help thanks!

im sorry to say but guys really dont shove things up there asshol*es ...just stick to masterbating with your pen*s

I've found if you have a shower head that runs hard you can stick your vagina under the water and it feels really nice. It will take around 3-5 minutes until you get the full sensation. If you have jets in your bath, put your legs together and pull your vagina up to the jets. Make up brushes tend to go up you very easily, pulling those back and forth quickly can feel really nice. Also, if you stick the foundation brush in you, hold it there with one hand, take the other hand and start rubbing back and forth right beside your clitoris (the button shaped nerve at the top of your vagina), after about 3 minutes or less you should feel sensation. That does take work on your behalf, though, it's a bit tiring. You don't even need the foundation brush for the rubbing, it just tends to make more impact with the brush in. If you want to start smaller then go with sharpies or long pens, just to get used to the feeling. Hand held massagers can feel pretty great too. And parents don't get suspitious of anything. As long as you wash off your hands if you've been touching yourself, and wash the massager and brush after use, they don't have a clue. You can just plain touch yourself if you so desire. Circular movements around the clitoris while your hand is wet feels pretty nice. Looking up sexy pictures tends to help, too. There's some tips for you!

Because I don't want to het caught I usually get a regular bed pillow lay flat ontop of it and hump it as most people say it feels great and no one would ever find out

ok just try humping the edge of a table like wearing all ur clothes and stuff

u shouldnt be telling a little girl this!!!!!!

I do the same thing feels so good

im 13 years old and i use two fingers and i suck them to make them all wet and then i play with my clit hope this helps!

I'm 13 too, i love masterbating in the bath, or putting the shower head on hard and shove it up your p***y, I dont tend to finger myself but i love playing with my clit, but it is good practice for when you have sex!

i don't like the fact that most people say that 10 year olds - 13 or whatever shouldn't be doing this. really it's just natural 

i thought to masterbate you make the flaps around the vagina swell and then play with your clint until cum comes out.... right? or wrong?