Hi, I am 34 years old male, and I have a problem. Every time when I get nervous, I have fast heart rate and I don’t feel too well. It takes at least 20 minutes for the symptoms to relive. Any similar experiences?

Hi, the same thing is happening to my husband. He is temperamental by nature, and he doesn’t need much to get nervous or upset. But every time when it happens, he doesn’t feel well. His heart starts beating like crazy, and he has difficulties breathing. He went to doctor, and she told him that he has to quit smoking and drinking alcohol. I know my husband, and this won’t be an easy thing to do, but I will convince him to do that. He also has to stop eating junky food, so I’m going to start cooking for him. These thing are related to fast heart rate, because they affect the blood vessels and the heart itself.

all the time happens to me even I start getting vervous about getting nervous don't know way this thing happens I think its a magic deed from women in the past who doesnt want you to be with no one but her

My heart is racing when I get nervous, or when I am running for a long time, I get dizzy. I went to the doctor and had an EKG. If you have the following symptoms heart palpitations, dizziness, shortness of breaths, anxiety, or you black out, you could have WPW. One of the ways to find out is to have an EKG, it is painless and you can know for sure if you have it.

hey, i am 15 and this is happening to me in school. my heart pounds really fast and it gets hard for me to breath. and i have chest pains sometimes. i get really nervous randomly and that's when it starts to happen. it slowly stops after a while. any one have any ideas?

That to me sounds like a panic attack. I remember my first one, i was at a bar. All of a sudden i got the worst chest pain ever. Then I got kinda dizzy and disoriented, tears ran down my face. It felt like the world was out to get me. I got up and manged to walk to the bathroom, then the overwhelming feeling of death started. I was positive that i was going to die in that bathroom and that no on would realize it. It hurt to breathe because the chest pain was unbearable, i truely thought it was a heart attack. I walked back outside.. put my head down and just concentrated on breathing.. and as fast as the chest pain came on was as fast as it went away.. i sat up i could breathe, talk and felt like nothing even happened, i was just super tired afterward as the attack took every ounce of energy out of me. I Still get them every now and again, but i dont get the overwhelming feeling that im gonna die anymore becuz I at least know what it is now.. its very scary. The whole thing lasted about 10 mins even tho it felt like an hour. If it happens again, tell ur parents to take u to the doctor. If ur in class you should ask to be excused to the nurses office so u can at least go and lie down for a bit. Maybe explaining to the teacher what is happening too will help them know that if u ask to leave that you really need to leave. Hope that helps.. good luck

this is the same thing that happens to me and i am really worried that if i am going to have a heart disease.
but i guess if we all take everything easy and do not get nervous so that our does not beat rapidly.
we might get away with it.

I totally understand I experience this as well!