When i pull my foreskin back in an erection [when its fully erect i have to pull it back/dont no if thts normal] and when its not erect its the same thing, but thats not why i made this thread,

when ever i pull my foreskin beyond my bellend the underneath or whatever you call of its pink i guess its the underneath of my bellend all gets together at the place just below my bellend, im sure the underneath of the bellend is suppose to stretch out when you are aroused and look, well normal, but mines all clumped up together just below my bellend and it looks really wierd.
im 13

and if any of it helps
im 6.3inchs
and i masturbate regulary.

You sound perfectly normal. No two penises are identical. You have probably been looking at pictures of other guys and comparing them to yourself? You cannot expect to be the same as someone else. Your penis will change considerably over the next few years, as you progress through puberty. There is nothing to worry about.

Hi Dominic2:

It sounds like you have frenulum breve (short frenulum).

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for: