Ok here is the problem wen I pull back my foreskin when im hard, thers is a small bridge of skin under the foreskin(inside)I think is called "Frenulum" can it tear while having sex? I tryed to pull the foreskin back but it kind of hurts and I feel it will tear is this normal because I have read that it could be remove?

Hi, if it hurts while trying to pull the foreskin back i recommend you see a doctor. Im sure she/he will mention a circumsition. Your situation is completly normal and happens to many. GOOD LUCK.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have a short frenulum.

You can stretch the frenulum just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum.