So im 20 years old i can pull my foreskin almost all the way down when there is no erection (not hard) sorry english not first language.. but when it's fully erect, i can pull foreskin only over the head of the penis.. but just the head of the penis... will that have a problem with my sex life?

Hey Stefen  so I'm not sure what you mean by fully retract your foreskin. How far back can you pull it when you are soft? If you are erect and you can see the entire head of your penis to me that seems like you can fully retract it. I just want to make sure I am understanding  Correctly

When it's soft i can pull back all the way down to the base.. but when it's erect, skin can't go below head...

20 Minutes ago, me and my girlfirend did it.. I managed to put condom on.. I rolled it back to base everything okay.. It managed so slip off... Omg, and at the end we had unprotected sex...

I'm not sure if my Penis is how it should be, when it's fully erect skin won't go below head.. is that normal?

Ok well as long as all of your glans (head) is exposed to the rim (corona) and its not difficult to retract like your foreskin is too tight with an erection than you should be normal. It is important that after your erection goes away that your foreskin slides back into normal position and completely covers your glans.
because I can't see your penis, look up what a frenulum breve (short frenulum) looks like and see if yours looks similar. a short frenulum means the string of skin attaching the bottom side of your foreskin to the bottom of your glans is short preventing you from completely retracting your foreskin.

As for the unprotected sex... did you ejaculate in the condom or inside your girlfriend when the condom slipped off. Did you get the condom out or was/is it stuck inside her?
what type of condom were you using and do you know why it slipped off?

Thanks

Sorry, i had no internet... And still have same problem.. I have ejaculated in condom...
Durex, seems to works better than any other one.. but still a chance to fall off is like 75%... which is high

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use