Okay.. well my friends a 15 year old girl & this morning she found a lump in her breast. Later on today, she just put a little pressure near the area and a clearish/yellowish pus/liquid came out from underneath her nipple in one of the little bumpy things on her areola & its leaking this fluid everytime any kind of pressure is put on it. should she go to the hospital immediately? Does anyone know what it could be?

It is interesting that a 15 year old would experience this type of symptom, therefore she should definately have it checked out by a doctor. There is a complication called mammary duct ectasia that occurs most often in women in their 40s and 50s, affecting as many as one in four women during or after menopause.

This complication causes some women to have nipple discharge and tenderness or inflammation near the nipple (periductal mastitis). Mammary duct ectasia usually improves without treatment. However, if symptoms persist, you may need antibiotics or possibly surgery to remove the affected milk duct.

Please keep us posted on the outcome of your friend's daughter. Thanks for your question.

is this normal in late pregnancy....and will it affect breastfeeding?

Montgomery Glands, look em up. sounds like what ur describing.

Same thing with my 12 year old what did they tell you

I am almost 13 and my areoles has a ton of tiny bumps on both of them . I squeezed them and this clear liquid came out ! Cancer does run in the family . Could this be Brest cancer ?

OK my areola is leaking only when I squeeze them and plus they feel heavy and seem like they gotten big but not to big and they feel sore to so what do yall think what is it?

Im 33 years old ive always had little bumps aroumd my areola but this morning i squezzed area and it leaked from t bumbs