I'm in the middle of my pms. . But couple days early this month.. and was in the tub and looked down my nipple was like raining milk? Had my baby November 2013 it's been 1 year but never had leakage since February. No pain or anything .. just a little swallon..any advice??

Hi faith301If a nipple discharge continues for more than one menstrual cycle or if any of the warning signs are present, women should see a doctor. Delay of a week or so is not harmful unless there are signs of infection such as redness, swelling, and/or a discharge of pus. Women with such symptoms should see a doctor within 1 or 2 days. Conduct a self breast examination and note any changes in breast tissue - puckering, dimpling, lumps etc. etc. Squeeze each nipple to check for discharge. Like I mentioned earlier, if the milky discharge persists beyond one menstrual cycle, you should consider visiting a health care provider