Hi, I am newly 36 and am worried sick right now. A few days ago I had an extremly sore breast...my left one. I had a bath to help with the pain and was looking at my breast and pulled it upwards and fluid leaked out. I then got out of the tub and examined it again, this time putting alittle more pressure on it and clearish-somewhat milky but not sticky fluid poured out. Approx a tbsp full. The tender spot was isolated to the 3 O Clock position on my breast and no where else. I think I can feel some bumps behind my nipple but Iam not sure if I am just so scared I am feeling something that is normal. # days have passed it the pain is gone now. I saw my GP and he sent me off for blood work as well as a mammogram and ultrasound, but I have to wait til next week for the tests. Has anyone else ever heard of this problem? I also was told a few years back that I have HPV. HELP......

Hi there, if you have fluid that came out, that is indicative of a lot of problems and I'm not sure what to tell you, but I can tell you that you should just remain calm and wait to see what the tests say. Does that help at all? I think that it should turn out to be no big deal.

I was wondering if its a good sign since the tenderness is now minimal and the fluid doesn't come out unless pressure is applied? Have u heard of this health issue happening before? From what I have googled, I see it sounds similar to Intraductal Papilloma. Is that your take as well..... thanks~!!!

I am having the same exact problem. I had my tsh and prolactin levels tested and they came back WNL ( within normal limits) So wednesday I am getting a mammogram and an ultrasound done. My perion has also changed from the 14th to the 1st. All of this started feb 1st. My breasts have been sore ever since. The nipples hurt the most and only discharge from the left one. the bottom of my breasts are very sore. Im kind of scared. I dont know what the next step will be or what this could all mean. Im 32 single mother in nursing school so yes I am stressed in my life. Have you found out what was causing yours??