Hi!! I am turning 15 in the next few days and I was trying on dresses for a party. As I took off my bra after I noticed a weird red spot (smallish) on my actual nipple. It's not sore but feels a bit weird when I touch it. It's quite red as well but It look like a large pimple or something. (I do have some marks around my breast but I think they are stretch marks!) It might be nothing, but I looked it up and obviously started worried after loads of serious things popped up. I don't want to tell my parents to doctor yet as It might be nothing! I am worried though and a bit scared so please help!! :)

Hi there

Please search the net for Self Breast Examination, also check youtube for instructions. You can conduct this self breast examination in the privacy of your home. Check for dimpling, any breast tissue changes, lumps or any mass which is palpable. No need to be over worried as such, just a precautionary measure. Every girl goes thru similar experience, so, relax. Squeeze the breast/nipple very gently and observe any discharge?? This simple exam will allay all of your fears

Aushi

Hi there,

I would suggest talk with your family first, after that schedule an appointment with your doctor for needful advice and treatment.

Thanks,

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

what can i help you with its probaly just a pimple does it look like its infected