I was changing into my night-gown when i realized that there was a clear liquid coming out of my left nipple. My nipples have been somewhat sore lately especially the left. Last week i woke up with extreme heart burn and ended up getting some morning sickness... when that happened I went to get a pregnancy test and it was negative.

I have read some forums saying that this can be a side effect from birth control (which i am on). Also some have said this could be an early sign of breast cancer.

I should add that after the first time it happened i had to squeeze my breast for more liquid to come out in order to examine it. I just moved to the United States from Canada - I do not have a doctor down here... or medical insurance (in Canada we have medicare so this is something I am not used to). I would have gone to get this checked out but there are NO FREE CLINICS where I am living.

I know a lot of Canadian citizens go back to their home country to still receive care. I think it might be worth your time to visit home if you cannot get free health insurance because this might turn out to be a serious issue. I hope that it isn't but the fact that you've had discharge twice is worth investigating. I don't think that it's cancer, but it could possibly be, and I wouldn't wait to find out. Can you visit home?

It's completely normal its your bodys way of keeping your ducts open

well sounds to me like you may be prego have you been having un protected sex