Hello! My wife told me that I have the following to ask. What I want to know something basic about it. I have to find out something about baby poop and infant bowel movements. Is it possible that someone should answer me for such question? I only want to thanks for possible opinion.

Hi! So you are looking to find some help here. Well I am not the doctor but maybe I can suggest you something. You wish to know something about baby poop and infant bowel movements. An infant's first bowel movement will most probably acquire place in the hospital when the baby is born. Such bowel movement is meconium that is made up of the entire fill the baby had compiled while inward the womb.

Well,
I am not sure what kind of question do you have about babies poop and bowel movements. The fact is that main obligation of newborns is to eat, sleep and poop. And there you have it, all they do is these three things. Just kidding. None the less they really have often bowel movements and sometimes when they are sick they have complications with bowel movements. Also constipation is very often in young children because of the problem of food digestion or indigestion. The changes in the poop can indicate the condition of the baby’s stomach so pay good attention to it. I hope this helped you in any way.
All the best,
Nelie