I was in a long term relationship and had a sudden break up. It was hard and I confided in a collegue who after a month or so I got romantically involved with. It all happened so fast and I was happy but when I realised I was pregnant things got serious. My ex wants me Back and I'm now choosing between a baby with someone I hardly know and living in a council house of benefits, or a potential perfect life with my ex who's recently bought a house and could make my future perfect, but I'd have to abort the baby.

Why would you have to abort your baby?

Why in Gods name would that be a good reason to abort the baby? It's YOUR fault for getting pregnant and having sex in the first place, NOT the baby's. Don't make it suffer, it did nothing wrong!

If he wants you back, is he wanting to marry you? If not, he could just drop you at any time. If he really wants you, that should include you carrying the baby. It's not a fashion accessory to be discarded! Sounds like you are in the UK. Speak to Care for the Family for advice and help.

How does it sound like she's from the UK? She could be from the USA or any other English speaking country in the world.

Don't do it at least give it up for adoption. You have a question in your head can you take care of this baby. If not give it up for adoption. You don't have to kill it do you know how many babies died of abortion. Do you want to be that baby in that stomach dead. Let it live a life that's what you should do.

your right I agree with that too you shouldn't be having sex in the first place

She said " I live in a council house off benefits" which only exists in the UK as far as I know.