I need to lose some weight and I would like to know how or where I can buy this particular appetite suppresant?? Thank you!

Have you asked your family dr for a rx?

My problem has never been sticking to a low-calorie diet, my problem has been the stress of hunger pangs that I used to get in the evening or 2 hours after lunch. I tried exercise but when you're feeling hungry, you get distracted and can't enjoy or put up with a full workout. So I decided to try phentermine supplemented with ephedrine every 2 days. I lost 10 lbs quickly - in 1 1/2 weeks with NO hunger! This was definitely the jump start I needed!

I managed to lose 22+ lbs in 2 months after my first 10 lb loss. Then I switched to a "mild" steroid (Decadurbolin) to help me with my workout and stamina. Deca works on muscle strength and very slight bulk (adequate for females) and on increase of oxygenation. It has made a noticeable difference. But it's VITAL to work out regularly with weights on Deca.

I couldn't be happier! My hunger mood swings are gone. My laziness to work out is gone. I now only sometimes use ephedrine, I hope to get off all the medications slowly in the following weeks.

Phenedrine and Ephedrine are not for everyone, esepecially for those suffering from heart and lung disease. But aside from the weight, I'm perfectly healthy so I had no problems. Deca is actually good for bone health besides building muscle.

I haven't had any side effects from
Btw, I got the supplements online, I'm so happy I found a source that didn't require a prescription!

A few more weeks to a perfectly flat stomach!

Let me know if you have any questions. And yes I DO referrals, but that's all I do.
pills (at) louiskoo (dot) com

you can compare prices for phentermine online at onlinepharmacylist.net

I have been on phentermine 37.5 mg for 2 months and have gone from 174 lbs to 148lbs. While taking it, it really helped me to eat a lot less, and I also started to exercise 4 or 5 times a week.
I went to a local weight lose clinic. Cordova Medical Center, in Cordova Tn. They weigh you, take your blood pressure, ask you some questions, and then give you the medicine. They also offer B12 shots and a sleep aid in case you have trouble sleeping while on the phentermine. I never had sleeping problems, but it effects everyone different. My goal is 140...my only concern is not gaining it back once I get off of it. I am not sure about ordering it online, I have not tried that before. Its only 20 dollars for the medicine at the clinic, I think it is more online.

While appetite suppressant is a good way to lose weight, it's not the safest way to lose weight. It turns out that there are better ways to help out and I'd recommend that there's cheaper ways to get thinner faster. What you should do is increase your fiber intake because fiber helps keep you full without bogging you down and it's also a lot cheaper than taking a supplement. YOu can start the day with high-fiber cereal and then try having a salad for lunch. It helps a lot, believe me!

hey, i haven't ordered phentermine online before but i have used this website for several other medications drug price grabber

I wriggle with insomnia and notice that its has affected my eating habits. Might there b a connection.