Ive put on some weight recently, and now my husband is constantly grumbling and saying that I dont care whether Im attractive for him. Thats not true and Ive decided to start exercising and since its easier with an instructor and in a group, Ill take up aerobic lessons. Exercising on your own can be boring. Can you tell me where to buy aerobic trainers?

Hey woman, what are you talking about? Youre going to take up aerobic lessons only because your hubby complains? And I bet he has a beer belly same in a size as a five-month pregnant womans! You do have to take care about your looks and body, but he should accept you the way you are. Anyway, aerobic training suit should be made of natural materials such as cotton and it should be comfortable and allow sudden movements without being too tight. I think that Nike and Puma have special women lines and among all the models for various sports I believe there are appropriate training suits for aerobics. And just to make your man little jealous and more considerate and caring, find a group with a hot aerobics instructor!