i have about 4 white bumps on the inside of my anus; they're about a fourt of and inch big. i dont think its hemroids cuz they dont hurt and they're not pink. what are they and how can i get rid of them?

I recently found a few white bumps on the inside of my anus after checking myself like crazy after having sex with a questionable partner. They seem to have dissipated in a few weeks. It is possible to get internal genital warts, though it is less common than external warts. Just getting tested wont help you find out if that is the case, you'll have to go to the doctor and have him/her check them out. I actually have internal hemorrhoids, so I assumed that it could be from that even though they are white lumps, which is weird. There are other possibilities like pollyps or other lesions. Either way get to a proctologist or gastro-enterologist and have him/her check it out.

Hate to tell you this but it sounds like genital warts. Go see your Dr just to make sure, You'll need a cream to sort them out.

guest i hate to tell you this but were are you going with your genital warts genital warts are painfull

doesn't have to be warts.  there are hair follicle in that region like your scrotum.  They sometimes fill with lil  pimple like fluid.  I have noticed this myself.   Like your scrotum has like sesame seed sized bumps at the base of the follicle..   

I have a white bump in my ass I'm a guy if u want to see I will add a pic

L.M.A.O!