I do not know what this could be internal hemmoroids, internal warts, etc.
Basically when sitting down it is usually uncomfortable...not painful...just feels like there is something inside my ass. After I have a bowel movement there feels like there is more inside but there isnt.
I have stuck a finger into my ass and feel multiple small bumps about 1-2 inches in. Also I have see the bumps if i bear down and push and spread my hole open. Any ideas of what this could be? Also what type of doctor do you go to see for this?

yea there more than likey warts.you need to to to your obgyn doctor ,i read in a book that if there on the outside the rectum they will put cream on it or freeze them off i dunno know about inside your anus.good luck

Strothers3, you really should avoid giving people advice. The problem is in dagga's rectum, not their vagina, so why the hell would they go to a gynecologist? Rectal specialists are called proctologists. Also, I highly doubt that they're warts. They could just as easily be scar tissue or naturally occuring features of dagga's rectum.

Dagga did you find out what the issue was?