i have white bumps on the inside of my lips on my vagina and they dont hurt or itch and they dont look like genital warts....and my boyfriend just fingered me and he had poison sumac and i was wondering if he could have given me poison sumac or if it was genital warts?

U probably got poison sumac? how many days ago did he finger you? cause if it was just yesterday, or today, you might not get itchy for a couple days from poison sumac, and genital wart(herpes) usually itch

he fingered me last saturday.....and i didnt notice the bumps until tuesday

Well. . . I am fairly sure that you do not have poison sumac in your vagina because I myself rubbed poison sumac in my own vagina one day and I did not get white bumps, my vagina actually fell off. So I guess you lucked up with that one, but I do think that you have some type of disease. Please tell me, have you had any live frogs hoppin round up in dere lately?

no i havent

hellooo i have jus found out today that i have like wite lumps on opening to my vagina , and on the side of the opening i have got two white string lookin like things ,,, helpp mee !! what could this be ?? x

idk u might want to go to the doctor to find out