Hello! I have bumps on my anus and I’d like to know how I night have got them. Recently I noticed my partner also has bumps around anus that looks pretty much like mine anus bumps. They’re of little size and are kind of reddish and white in color. Is anybody there to tell me what these bumps around anus might be and how I can get rid of them?

I suppose you’re homosexual and those bumps on your anus are actually genital warts that are caused by HPV-this is virus that is sexually transmitted and it occurs around genital area and anus in both man and woman. Anyway I’m a female and I also have genital warts and once you get them it’s probably going to be for life. You can only reduce their symptoms but they relapse occasionally and if you want to escape genital warts flare-ups then the safe thing is abstinence or condom use though the condom is not always a good protection for the genital warts might be located on around genital areas that can not be protected by condom. Anyway first you’ll have to diagnose those bumps around anus to get the proper treatment for if not treated genital warts may develop serious health complications such as cervical and anus cancer so it’s always better to have medical control. I was diagnosed by use of colposcope which is magnifying lens that may detect even those small warts, for you know not all the types of genital warts are visible with naked eye and it happens when warts are unusual and without any color. Anyway there are various treatments for genital warts and I had a cryotherapy that freezes the warts by using liquid nitrogen and if your warts are of the bigger size than you could treat them with laser therapy.