I've noticed this last few weeks, there were bumps forming around my anus, they aren't itchy, painful or open, they are soft and fleshy,  there are quite a few small ones, and maybe one big one no bigger than a pea. I'm only 18 and I'm still under my parents insurance so I wanna make sure I need to go to the doctor about this before I actually do. I can provide pictures via private message only, serious replies only please.

Hey man I'm 17 and I just kind of went through that about 2 1/2 months ago. It was from being sick and having constant diarrhea. If anything you do NOT need to go to the doctors just yet I understand it can be a little embarrassing. Sounds to me like hemroids. Dont stress too much though if you have a little extra cash go to like a Walmart or something along those lines and find Tucks. There these little white pads that have witch hazel in it. You simply just wipe every time you go to the bathroom like to take a dump, or just use like whenever needed. Try this for a few days and you should notice the bumps start to get smaller and then go away. Hope this helps deff try it before going to the hospital.

See, I had hemorrhoids when I was younger, they were painful and liked to bleed, theses are different, they're not even red or painful, I may try some type of hemorrhoid medication before I go, but I really don't think these are hemorrhoids.

Well when I had mine they did not hurt either. Only if it burned when I went to the bathroom they would get aggravated. I highly suggest to try the tucks wipes if they dont seem to get smaller than get checked out.