I'm a male and recently I have had a wart on my knee, and I had it froze off. Then I noticed a wart on my pubic area, and froze it off with dr. sholles remover. Then I noticed one on the top of my pubic area near me stomach and did the same. I went to shave the bace of my penis and I have about 6 bumps the look like little warts. I haven't had sex in 4 months so I dont think its an std. Can the be spread by touch? or could it be and std? I know it sounds odd but this is the truth and I need some help. THANK YOU!

Your bumps in the pubic area should be looked at. They could be just the usual ingrown hairs that got infected. They are very common for pubic area, especially if you are shaving it. Razors could make scratches, bacteria could settle in and infect the area and cause these little red bumps.
However, if your bumps really look like warts and not like little pimples, they could be genital warts. Genital warts may appear in the lower stomach or inner thighs, as well as around penis base. They can’t be burned off with simple dr. sholles as they will certainly reappear. They need to be either frozen or used a special cream for genital warts where they would just fall off.

Genital warts are spread by skin to skin contact.