Around 4 days ago, I had sex with a friend of mine, the next day, I noticed that around 6-7 small Pimple looking things were in a cluster around 2 and a half inches long and around an inch and a half wide, around 2 inches from my anus. I have never experienced anything like this before. The pimples are mildly itchy and not overlly sore but sore when i feel them. They look like regular pimples and i tried popping a few. Only one or two had any sort of pimple related substance come out, The rest, nothing came out. We did not have anal sex so i'm curious as to weather or not it was a coincidence that they appeared a day after sexual intercourse. They have become more sore since i have popped them and do not show any signs of subsiding any time soon. I have been putting monistat cream on them to sooth the itching. But i am concernced that this might be a sexually related infection. I was recently tested and everything came up negative and I have also read up on most common diseases that produce these symptoms and have looked at pictures and none of them fit the description. Another explanation could be ant bites because i recently discovered alot of ants crawling on my toilet seat. But do their bites last this long? I am really concerned and would appreciate someones opinion. I also didn't notice any skin irritations or anything abnormal about my friends genital area. Should I see a doctor? Oh and I am also on a form of contraception called 'Implanon' where a small rod is inserted into my arm and prevents eggs from being flushed during ovulation. Could this be a side effect of implanon?

I'm going to go ahead and say that you should see your doctor and be tested for herpes. From what I understand, there is a test for pre-existing herpes in the system and new infections. I was sexually active with someone who had herpes (we used a condom) but I freaked out and was tested anyway. Sores, generally after sex, can mean STD or more simply, an allergic reaction to a condom, spermicide or anything else you may have used. Lubricants and special gels can also cause irritation.

I am in the exact same situation...two days ago I had sex with a friend, and just today I noticed pimple-like bumps emerging around my anus, on both sides. They look just like pimples, nothing too strange, but we did not have anal sex. If you find out anything about your condition please let me know!

Sorry to burst your bubble but you don't have to have anal sex to get an STD that effects your anal area. HPV, herpes, genital warts have been known to appear in the anus without anal sex, you can get these wart pimple looking things from regular intercourse or oral. They can appear near your genitals, mouth, or anus. Go see a doctor ASAP. For women, HPV can cause cervical cancer. and as long as you show visible signs you could be contagious. they can be surgically removed and for some you can even apply a creme. Eitherway hurry!

8-|    Approximately 6 months ago i discovered a bump growing close to anus not near vj.. not sure what it is..Is not painful, but uncomfortable, have went online for goiters, tumors etc.. no pic relating to what i have.. if anyone could steer me in right direction.. would appreciate. Thanks

I am a male and noticed lil red bumps growing by my rectum...I've never had anything like this happen....I've noticed it about 2 weeks ago...but im married n sure that she isn't cheating..sometimes when i wipe,they bleed..plz help

You all have anal warts.

Rpobably hemroids edpecially if they bleed when u wipe...they ususlly come from straining and can be both internal and external

I am a male too and I have the exact same thing.. I need answers

I also have aame problem since four what should I do..????? I am afraid of telling it to my parents.

Unlikely from the descriptions. This is not a helpful reply.

Tell an adult you trust, if not your parents. If possible, go to a doctor to get tested.

Did you ever figure out what this was? I'm experience the exact same thing, same story, same birth control. Please update me as to what happened. Thank you

Hello, reading your "blog" ironically I'm experiencing the same exact thing and even went through the same as you, as to use monistat cream as well, I'm curious to know what actually ended up being the problem, so that I can know the exact action to take, I would love a response as soon as possible! Thanks

5days ago I watched small pimples in rectum,and pimples no pain ,I am confused why pimples,please advise why pimples of rectum